The Carrozzeria Dux is closely related to the Carrozzeria Touring. It was founded in the 1920s by Vittorio Ascari, the elder brother of Alfa pilot Antonio Ascari. Due to the strong growth of independent workshops, Vittorio Ascari had decided to open its own body shop. Among the few models built by Dux was the Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 Turismo carrozzeria Dux. In the 1930s, the craft business developed the Alfa Romeo D2 Dux, a radial engine for aircraft. In 1926, the two lawyers Felce Bianchi Anderloni and Gaetano Ponzoni took over the Corrozzeria Dux and transformed it into the Carrozzeria Touring.